Premium PR Articles/Publications + Interviews (For Verification, High DA, Forbes/Entrepreneur & +300 More)

Hi guys,

As you already may know, I’m offering Facebook and Instagram exclusive services such as username claims and verifications. Sometimes people don’t have enough PR and already built digital presence in order to get approved by Facebook and get finally verified (remember you need at least 5 HQ PR articles for Facebook, and around 10 for Instagram). If you can relate, this may be an exclusive SWAPD opportunity for you. I will make sure at all times to offer you the best prices within this platform, along with the highest speed and efficiency of these services.

The process takes from 1-2 weeks average approximately for small media outlets, and 2-4 weeks for big ones (Forbes, Entrepreneur, etc.). However, you can always ask us and we will be happy to confirm it according to your request and particular case/situation.
We will always ensure that this length of time can always be as short as possible.

Requirements

If you are interested, send us a private message indicating what are you looking for and what’s your budget, so we can evaluate your personal case/situation.

Available media outlets

We have features/interviews and quotes/mentions for SEO purposes on +300 media outlets. I’d say almost all of them appear on Google News since they all have really high Domain Authorities (60/70-100 depending on each one of them and obviously the price).

:warning: I’m providing some examples right here, however, if you want the full list with all prices just let us know through a private message:

From $3,000-$4,000 USD

From $1,500-2,000 USD

From $1,000 USD

From $300-600 USD

• BuzzFeed
  • Thrive Global
  • Future Sharks
  • Disrupt
  • Medium
  • E27.co
  • The Bay Net
  • Houzz
  • Mogul
  • Self Growth
  • All Womens Talk
  • NY Weekly
  • Quora
  • Behance
  • Issuu
  • Selfgrowth
  • Bloglovin
  • So Influential

Pricing

$300-$10,000 USD depending on the specific article, placement or package.

Payments accepted

Bank wire/TransferWise/BTC.

2 Likes

Interested in the big ones. Are they features or mentions? If it’s mentions, they won’t work for verification. If they are features, I am interested

2 Likes

Hey @Jkr123, we can offer both of them but with different prices obviously.

Mentions don’t work for verification right? Atleast that’s what my rep at FB says.

PM the price for top tier features (Forbes, la times, BI, USA Today)

2 Likes

Interested, sent you a pm

1 Like

Interested please pm

1 Like

Want be honest, high DA doesn’t mean they will appear on google news :slight_smile: also websites with 10-20DA can be approved on google news

2 Likes

PM’D

1 Like

Cool. However, I mention high DA would be useful for social media verification purposes.

1 Like

That’s a good point to talk about! According to past submissions, mentions can always help, but if you only have just mentions, that wouldn’t get you verified. So you’re right, you will also need full articles about you as a public figure, celebrity, artist, or your brand/company.

I will be replying back all your PMs in some minutes today!

dm me

1 Like

Yes, I am. :sweat_smile:

I am interested! ?? I am interested in the big articles?

1 Like

I would like to get the Chicago Tribune for $1000?

1 Like

In the top tier publications, are these posts made by regular contributors or higher ranked members?

Are they full articles with pictures and links?

I’m looking for press not verification.

Forbes, Inc, Business Insider, Yahoo News and a couple of local news sites. No low end buzz feed crap.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @Jayjaygerow, I just sent you a PM with more information about the PR articles/publications.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Hey @Liquid, I’m sending you a PM with more information. However, I’ll answer your questions so everyone can read the answers:

In the top tier publications, are these posts made by regular contributors or higher ranked members? It all depends on the specific media outlet. In some of them, we have contributors, in others, the articles are published by editorial or staff. Please check your PMs, I’ll send you a full list (.pdf file) with all the options we have, prices, and extra information.
Are they full articles with pictures and links? Again, we have different options and prices: full features, features, quotes/mentions, etc. Usually, we can add pictures and a few links.

1 Like

Nice, PM deets please

PM me the list of top tier sites with pricing.

Highly interested.

I’ll be sending those PMs in some minutes!

If you have any extra questions, feel free to contact to me. I’ll be happy to clarify any doubts about this process, prices, and more.