Premium Short-Form Video Editing In 24 Hours By VIP Seller!

Service type: Short-Form Video Editing in 24 Hours!
Price: $45 per video

Hello all!

I’m offering high quality short-form video editing for any platform! Complete one-stop shop for your content creation, and can handle anything you had in mind. Or, if you don’t have a specific direction you’re looking for, you can simply send me the voiceover and I’ll do the rest! I can even handle the voiceover sourcing if needed, though that will add time to the delivery.

I don’t create lazy, low effort videos, but instead focus on every small detail, including sound design. I utilize many animated features and create my own motion graphics to keep viewers engaged. No matter what you need, I am confident I can deliver it smoothly. Whether that be simple podcast clips with subtitles and cuts, or fast paced infographics with a focus on story telling. I’ve taken a brief hiatus from editing recently, but threw together two samples to demonstrate my style and work. Can also do a short sample with your idea. Message me if you’re interested or have any questions! (Price can be lowered for less complex videos)

7 Likes

Great service and demo videos look cool.

Price is for 1 video? If yes, any bulk discounts?

And yeah, what’s the max duration?

1 Like

@swapd

You might use his services for a promotional video for Swapd.

The first video looks good.

1 Like

Messaged you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.