Premium TikTok Follower Growth , Service Reloaded!

Premium TikTok Growth and engagement Services

Excited about this, this is my fourth growth thread and delivered over 700K followers on other threads over IG, Twitter, Discord and tons of growth and lead gen services off-site.

The reason i consider this service premium, is because many growth services have no positive effect on someone’s engagement, often it actually hurts engagement in many cases.

This tiktok premium growth service is 100% from TikTok’s ad network, and besides the guaranteed followers that always get delivered 100%
there is a big increase on views, and overal likes .

With this service we see much smaller dropoff then from other methods, and often overgrowth, and also we have seen accounts continueing to grow organically after the service has been completed.

Shopify just released a guide on how much people should pay for tiktok influencer promos. my growth campaigns are priced in a competive way that based on these numbers, one could earn his investment back/ r be proftable within a few promo posts!

FAQ :

Can you target Tier 1 audiences? yes we can , but it will increase the cost of the service.

Whats TAT? client can choose a quick delivery if they want, normally within days we can complete the order, if we get the neccesary things from the client

Do you need username login? NO we dont

whats minimum order, whats maximum amount of followers you can grow ? minimum order is 5K followers, there is no maximum. But comfortably we can get someone to 1 million followers on demand, and above

10 + Tickets for this service closed so far on site!
45 + for other ( mostly growth ) social media related services onsite, with multiple repeat buyers!
Check out their Feedback

Check out my other TIKTOK & REELS sales thread Tiktoks Reels Cobratate Kazumi growth service

Growth services that guarantee a specific follower amount belong in Unique Services, not Influence Deals.

Topic moved.

2 Likes

open for orders

multiple tickets closed, open for orders~!

Dmd you

more tickets closed, over delivered on almost all orders.
but a small price increase.

Any for U.K. and USA only?

1 Like

yes thats possible.
at a different rate

Service is alive and kicking. closed over 10 tickets on-site and 100+ offsite. TIKTOK is on fire!

1 Like

Are you willing to do a test order on IG and FB

1 Like

Yes . if you want to place an order send me a PM!

Open for orders!
#tiktok #tiktokgrowth