[Price drop] Selling a 23k Subs Monetized Gaming channel with 2.6 million views

Amount of subscribers: 23k
Country of subscribers (majority): Russia, Ukraine, khazakstan, Belarus, India
Topic/Niche: Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Promotion methods used? (Organic)

Description:

Hey,

I am Selling this 23K Subs monetized channel, it belongs to the entertainment and gaming niche. Majority of the content is anime content(original content) the channel also contains GTA gaming content. The channel has an overall view authority of 2.6 million views and 1.6 million public views and has got 228.500 hours of watchtime. The channel has made $430 in its lifetime when it was active. The channel has been left inactive for a while but it still gets on average 6k views and still makes $5 even after inactivity. Most of the views are from youtube recommendations/suggestions from youtube. The channel is clean and does not have any Copyright Strikes or removal requests.(Screenshots have been provided for all the above said analytics)

I have multiple other projects, so I do not have time to maintain this channel that is the reason I am selling this channel. This channel definitely has gained enough authority for a high earning potential, You just have to start uploading again.

For the URL or for any more information about the channel, PM me!

Bump!

Link

PM sent!

Bump!

Channel still available!

Bump

Channel is still available!

Channel still available

Bump!

Link please

I have sent a DM.

Channel Link please

Sent you a DM

Price?

$1050

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.