Providing Videos for Facebook Monetization (Non original)

Looking for Video Services for your page ? Do you want safe videos for the page ? I can provide you videos at cheapest rates according to your requirements. Special offer. If you’re interested in the deal. I can provide you 2 samples for free on WhatsApp.

Packages for videos are given below:

[NORMAL PACKAGES]

Package 1 For $65 Weekly: You’ll be given 4 videos on daily basis in HD on WhatsApp.

Package 2 For $112 Weekly: You’ll be given 8 Videos on daily basis in HD on WhatsApp

[BULK PREMIUM PACKAGES]

Package 1 For $120 Weekly: You’ll be given 10 Videos Daily in HD on WhatsApp.

Package 2 for $250 Weekly: You’ll be given 20 Videos Daily in HD on WhatsApp.

( If you choose Bulk Premium Package, I’ll make a professional logo & outros for your page and attach to the videos )

Following are the categories I can provide you:

Life Hacks (Trending)
Cooking Videos (Trending)
Cars Videos
Sports
Bike Videos
Cinematic Videos
Nature Videos
Hollywood Movie Scenes (Trending)
Hollywood Movie trailers (Trending)
Bollywood Movie Scenes (Trending)
Gaming Videos
Primitive Skills
Football Videos
Satisfying Videos
Short Films (Only in Hindi) - Length could be 5 min to 15 min. (Trending)
TikTok Funny Videos (3min+) (Trending)
Motivational Videos
Funny Videos
Ice Cream Satisfying Videos
Handmade Crafts

Only serious buyers inbox me with your numbers for free 2 samples of your chosen category. Don’t waste my time. I’ve mentioned everything in this post. If interested just inbox your numbers and categories you want. Thank you <3

May you be successful in Ad Breaks :slight_smile:FB_IMG_1566148841891

2 Likes

can you please state whats rights the videos will come with please?

1 Like

The videos are taken with permission of real owners and then sold to the other creators. Or the videos are only those clips which are allowed by owners to publish on other sites.
Also we do editing to make video authentic so no issues with Limited Originality of content policy of Facebook.

1 Like

What’s the ratio of copyright strikes / claimed earnings on your videos?

@Sonny let’s try this guy out!

1 Like

can you post or pm an example of one of your videos on someone’s fb page?

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s safe to use unless you have all rights

Hi dear sir. Yes you’re definitely right and I also suggest everyone to make their own content. Facebook also appreciates that. But everyone isn’t capable of shooting own videos or some people have pages which likes content which they can’t shoot. So they need content. Yes there are pdoroduction houses like ViralHog or Junkin Media on internet which gives you videos but for a specific contract such as $1000 for a week. But this thing is so costy. Majority of publishers can’t pay this much to big publishers.

So my point is, I charge only $2 each video which I seriously believe is so cheap comparing to $1000 contract. Also the videos are well edited so Facebook won’t get it as Limited Originality of content policy and also no Copyrights will be intended. Facebook’s Rights Manager will not catch the video. All videos will be first tested on my monetized pages and then will be given to my clients.

Consequently, I’m working on providing videos to my clients for around 1 year worldwide. I’ve never got any single Copyright strike complaint. Yes I’ve received 4 claim complaints but those claims were fake. So 2 of them were lifted after appealing and 2 remained on videos.
In this time period I’ve provided more than 3000 videos and only 2 of them were infected. 2998 were fine.

Choice is yours now sir. :slight_smile: I think I’ve well described each and everything. I know and understand Ad Breaks. I’m expert in Ad Breaks.

2 Likes

Hey, would like to see some examples of your work.

Hey Sir. Please specify the categories you want :slight_smile:

id also like a sample, please pm meso we can fiscuss it

1 Like

Send me examples on pm, thanks

How may I help you?

Are you using unique branding in each video for each specific page or are you just doing captions?

pm with examples

Interested, could you please provide 2 samples in the LifeHacks category? thanks!

1 Like

Hi could you please provide me with a sample of a life hacks video and Hollywood movie scene. Thanks

Unlisting for now. One member found that this person is just ripping videos from YouTube. We’re currently investigating. People who purchased this service will be refunded ASAP.

1 Like

i got a warning for something he asked for i was unaware of that just wanted the services