Publish an Article on the Independent (VIP/ Premium Only)

Service type: Cover Story on the Independent

Price: $5500
Capacity: ONLY 1-2 Articles per month
Description:

I’ve decided to end the low quality PR issues lots of people are having. I am offering very premium and unique outlets for serious people only. If you are serious enough to get this service you can pay to become a premium member first, if you are not VIP.

I am offering you the unique opportunity to publish a cover story on the Independent . Not a sponsored post, not a sub-domain, the REAL site. This is a real deal service. I also help with getting your article/story together with a focus on presenting the online image you want.

This offcourse is a legit article source for social media verification, google news and your online reputation

4 Likes

Interested. Sending you PM.

Are you a billionaire ? Ahhaah
You spent 15k in the last 10 min

1 Like

Unnecessary comment. Also people have really started overall just chatting on this Marketplace for fun rather than talk about serious inquiries. Please check yourself and spend time where your interest is without ruining others experience on SWAPD for wanting to do business.

There are some very successful women out there. You would be surprised.

1 Like

Any American outlets available?

There is nothing wrong in what he said, though not fully correct he is not far off either

1 Like

Does it include a dofollow link?

1 Like

Yes it does. It’s a cover story. There are no restrictions

Just No Drugs, Gambling, Sex related.

1 Like

Can you pm details if its still available

Pm if this is still available please

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.