Rare Cryptodomain with killer phonetics: CryptoLodge.com

Selling this absolute jewel in my portfolio for the right bid. Experienced domain brokers see instantly why this is a fantastic domain.

• Incredible Phonetics Perfect for word to mouth, fun to pronounce because of the gemination
  • Unbeatable Semantics A lodge is a place where you go hunting for a reward and trophy. It does convey the excitement of investing in new technologies and the anticipated/expected reward. The name therefore perfectly captures the main reason for many people to invest in cryptocurrencies and covers the AIDA formula perfectly. Additionally it conveys exclusivity. In a lodge only a chosen few insiders are present who receive the reward.
  • Perfectly brandable There are so many options to build a big brand around this, i don’t even know where to start. It’s great for all slogans that connect to hunting/reward. The -lodge aspect can be used for exclusive offers, where only a chosen few can participate in the -lodge event, webinar, course and more. There are tons of other conceptual metaphors you can leverage to build a consistent ecosystem.

I am not at all in a rush with the sale. This baby is only going up in price. Drop me a line if you have a good offer.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.