RARE opportunity to own well known pro athlete's verified Twitter page

Amount of followers: 356K
Country of followers (majority): :us:
Topic/Niche: Sports, Martial Arts
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Well known UFC fighter’s verified Twitter page, with an option to post mmajunkie.com articles for $8 CPM, is up for grabs. These opportunites don’t come around very often.

Please message me for more info.

1 Like

Can we see some activity screenshots?

Sure. One second.

1 Like

Three listed.

Marking premium for now, will check for activity during an audit.

To the top.

Fair offer anyone? The fighter involved is a well known UFC fighter, who I will introduce to the new owner.

Fighter’s FB fan page and ToothlessMMA is sold.

Have the 2 properties left:

FB page with 200K followers, ad breaks enabled. $1,900

Twitter blue check UFC fighters verified page with 356K followers.
$13,900

Replied

This is my only page remaining. Other 3 sold. Message me and let’s talk business…

Again, only page left…

Is that person voluntarily selling their account or was it hacked?

@SWAPD has already verified everything. I am his social media manager.

Would you be able to prove this? I’ve seen a ton of verified accounts recently being sold that are hacked. Usually the seller is posing as a manager or the owner

I’ll message you.

1 Like

We’ve already checked this and stated it does indeed seem genuine on his other threads. We wouldn’t allow the listing if it was hacked or if we suspected it was hacked. If you want to make him an actual serious offer PM him and negotiate it out, and we can further vet it if it hits checkout.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks!

To the top.

1st transaction was a success @SWAPD. Thank you for all of your help and sorry for being impatient.

Meanwhile, last property of mine left…

1 Like

Price is now $12,900. Taking $2K off because we are looking to get rid of quick.