Real & Active Crypto/NFT Twitter Followers [Cheapest on Swapd]

If you are looking to grow your Crypto/NFT Twitter profile with real and active followers in this specific niche then this gig is for you!

The followers we deliver are specifically interested in different blockchain related projects and tokens, they are being delivered via giveaways through huge crypto influencers. All these influencers deal exclusively only with crypto projects so the followers you’ll gain are laser targeted for your project/niche.

It’s a great way to build out your crypto-funnel via Twitter at super low cost.

You can later direct them to your project’s Telegram channel, Discord server, Subreddit or use them to engage with any of your FB, IG profiles etc.

The cost per 1000 followers is $70 - All Swapd fees are included in the price and covered by me.

Minimum order: 2000 followers

Larger orders up to 50 K and over are possible.

Smaller orders will be delivered within 24 hours or less once the ticket has been paid by the buyer - Fastest on Swapd!

All payments must be made via crypto.

If you need any additional information please drop a comment below and I’ll contact you as soon as possible.

1 Like

Bump.

Up!

Still available, lets go!

Cheers.

A few orders in works already - Bump this!

Bump!

The next 2 buyers over 10 K will get 10% off!

pm me pls

Done

Bump.

Accepting new orders!

Bump.

please shoot me over a sample when possible (accounts that are funnelling the followers) :slight_smile:

pm me handle pls

Info sent to all. Cheers

Bump.

+50,000 order just completed!

Accepting new orders!

Bump.

Taking new orders!

Bump