SWAPD Username: @HoodGamingTV
Known emails: email@example.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeFEfJqlWJ7O9B4Qp6KlVZA/v
This person was a SWAPD member until he begun lying and deceiving us about another SWAPD member who was also a YouTuber. While this user didn’t directly scam us, he did try to manipulate us into banning another member. We caught him on a lie, and now he is retaliating by making a video on his channel labeling our whole service as a scam operation. This is a preemptive post for our side of the story, so when (if) the video gets posted, people will know the actual truth.
Here is a breakdown of how things went down:
- User @HoodGamingTV tried to purchase a YouTube Channel from one of our members.
- He went off-site (broke our main rule) and contacted the Channel owner for more proof.
- The Channel owner proves that the Channel belongs to him by adding “I like apples” in the Channel bio.
- Something goes wrong in their negotiations, not sure what but it caused @HoodGamingTV to email our support.
- In the email, @HoodGamingTV mentioned that the seller tried to get him off-site, but he refused, however, he provided his Skype right away. This caused us to ban both of the users for 14 days. This is the first lie @HoodGamingTV went with, I don’t think he understands that admins have the ability to audit private messages.
@HoodGamingTV provided screenshots of emails between him and the seller, along with a story that the seller is, in fact, a scammer.
- Something didn’t add up, as if the person didn’t own the Channel, he wouldn’t be able to edit the bio. When confronted about this revelation user @HoodGamingTV said: “I don’t know how that happened.”
- Even though I thought it was weird, I asked @HoodGamingTV for the email addresses and headers so I can verify if his story is true or if this thing was made up.
- Now, against the wall, @HoodGamingTV couldn’t produce the requested information (most likely faked by him), he began avoiding questions and went straight to attacking our service.
- We begun receiving emails from @HoodGamingTV such as "I’ll just make a video and make sure your site gets known for what it is. As a fucking scam site. Tomorrow you will learn the hard way."
"I hope your ready for whats coming this week. I’m making sure this site is shut down after this"
- Obviously, this shows the true character of this person, so we have decided to remove his 14-day ban and switch it to a permanent ban. This enraged @hoodgamingTV even further.
Shorter version of what happened:
@HoodGamingTV tries to buy something on our website.
- Something goes wrong during his negotiations.
@HoodGamingTV makes up a story to ban the person who he couldn’t buy the Channel from.
@HoodGamingTV gets caught lying.
@HoodGamingTV gets banned.
@HoodGamingTV admitted that he would lie even further by making a video about SWAPD and releasing it to his 224k subscribers.
I honestly have a hard time believing people such as @HoodGamingTV exists, but they do. Out of spite, they’re ready to ruin someone’s reputation (or at least attempt to, I believe @HoodGamingTV vastly overestimates his influence). Something went wrong during his negotiations, and he decided to go after the seller in a dirty way. I didn’t want to believe it at first, but when @HoodGamingTV said he will go after us in the same way, then it became obvious that this person is very immature, and if he doesn’t get things done his way, he will use low-life tactics to attack someones good name. @HoodGamingTV originally came to this website to sell his Facebook fanpage, as his YouTube Channel got demonetized and he is slowly becoming broke. This is also why he is hunting for a new YT Channel, as his only income stream died down, so he is desperately trying to find an alternative one. Us cutting him out is just another nail in the coffin for him, this is why he is basically going crazy. Like I’ve mentioned before, this isn’t a personal vendetta post against him, this is our side of the story. Since the user promised he will launch a video bad-mouthing our service (which basically doesn’t make sense, as he really wants to get back in here), we’ve decided to post this story so his subscribers will know. Below are screenshots of the email chain plus I am attaching the email headers TXT file, so people know these aren’t doctored.
Full email headers Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/e2kBVL04