Relationship/Dating/Fashion IG @ - 10M hashtags

Pm name please. Thanks!

That’s enitrely dependant on the person buying. For example, you might not consider @door marketable, but lets say I own a door frame business or I do a guessing game via Instagram on what door to pick, and you win a prize then it is marketable. I don’t think we nesscarily need to put guidelines to everything, and therefore I think the premium tag should be considered on a individual basis. You could possibly add in a voting system to determine whether a listing is premium or not, but honestly wouldn’t know how to implement. At the end of the day. it should be by the moderator discretion until there’s a better solution.

Door/Doors are marketable .There are a lot of companies that expertise in doors. but the seller’s handle is different, It’s hard for me to explain why I think it’s not as marketable as door for example without disclosing the handle.

A company/store for presents? flowers? jewelry? I don’t know. I still think it deserves the premium tag though.

Perhaps I’m being bias. However, think about it…how likely are you to be on Instagram looking at pictures of doors which is a very specific item or things related to this handle, which has potential in businesses you mentioned and more. I guess you can make the same case for doors in that you may be looking houses. Complicated discussion over a premium tag haha.

I don’t intend to have a discussion about this on my sales topic as I understand all of your points of view but I guess it’s just food for thought.

Info pls

Bump!

Lowered price once again.

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

BumpN

Bump

Bump.

Bump

Please try to keep your bumps to once every 24 hours, thanks!

Sorry about that!

Check PM’s thanks.

You didn’t PM?

Pm handle thanks

Messaged.