Relationship/Dating/Fashion IG @ - 10M hashtags

Pm name please. Thanks!

Thatā€™s enitrely dependant on the person buying. For example, you might not consider @door marketable, but lets say I own a door frame business or I do a guessing game via Instagram on what door to pick, and you win a prize then it is marketable. I donā€™t think we nesscarily need to put guidelines to everything, and therefore I think the premium tag should be considered on a individual basis. You could possibly add in a voting system to determine whether a listing is premium or not, but honestly wouldnā€™t know how to implement. At the end of the day. it should be by the moderator discretion until thereā€™s a better solution.

2 Likes

Door/Doors are marketable .There are a lot of companies that expertise in doors. but the sellerā€™s handle is different, Itā€™s hard for me to explain why I think itā€™s not as marketable as door for example without disclosing the handle.

A company/store for presents? flowers? jewelry? I donā€™t know. I still think it deserves the premium tag though.

2 Likes

Perhaps Iā€™m being bias. However, think about itā€¦how likely are you to be on Instagram looking at pictures of doors which is a very specific item or things related to this handle, which has potential in businesses you mentioned and more. I guess you can make the same case for doors in that you may be looking houses. Complicated discussion over a premium tag haha.

I donā€™t intend to have a discussion about this on my sales topic as I understand all of your points of view but I guess itā€™s just food for thought.

1 Like

Info pls

Bump!

Lowered price once again.

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

BumpN

1 Like

Bump

Bump.

Bump

Please try to keep your bumps to once every 24 hours, thanks!

1 Like

Sorry about that!

Check PMā€™s thanks.

You didnā€™t PM?

Pm handle thanks

Messaged.