Scammed Offsite $500 USDT by ibrahim kameroglu

Scammer Name: ibrahim kameroglu

Hello I am posting this as a community warning. Long story short, I hired a Jr. VIP of another forum around 2 months ago for Wikipedia creation. We are all aware of the current nature of this service however, this provider reached me first claiming he can provide successfully with a 6 month guarantee.

He told me this service would be completed within 14 days & it is now almost 2 months. At first he made countless excuses as to why he could not refund me such as that he was in the hospital with covid, out of town, in the hospital again… I then opened a shi*list on the forum & he was banned on a permanent basis. He has sent me weird messages since saying he will pay me back but hes been silent for over a week so I am ramping up my efforts to warn everyone.

I paid him via USDT with no middleman such as Swapd (my mistake) but this was mainly due to PayPal being banned in his country. I thoroughly vetted this individual prior before sending crypto. I have his full name, bank details, address, social profiles, family social profiles, pictures of his face, all chat logs in a vault etc.

Weeks ago-
Laplace - “I will refund you Monday”
Laplace - “I never said I would refund Monday, I said lets talk about a return situation”

Additional
He has even gone as far as flaunting to me that he has money but hes holding my funds because “I am insanely rude” for demanding he return my funds.

Edit adding another social:
https://tr.linkedin.com/in/ibrahim-k-825a89114/en

Profile claims he studied at this univeristy:

3 Likes

He got banned on that forum.

1 Like

I am in your position, and we both can file a claim at his local police station.

I know 3 others who got scammed by him. So we all can get him fucked

3 Likes

@SWAPD Best to ban his full name?

That’s not going to prevent anything.

I think the screenshot of funds he flaunted at me was all 3 of our funds…

I cannot believe he actually provided me all of his personal information before hire & still scammed.

1 Like

He did tell me he was in the hospital, wait till Monday and let’s see

He may have actually checked in at a doctor or hospital weeks ago as he posted to that forum some sort of ID card. However, he is completely fine & capable of processing our returns if he was actually going to do It. I know this because he has sent me weird messages off & on since I opened a shi*tlist & flaunted our funds to my face.

Monday let’s all file.

Hey everyone, seems there is even more victims than I originally thought…

I am filing a police report with his local authorities today as I have all of his personal details & they are confirmed. Not expecting the recovery of my funds, but not going to let him run off without doing so.

If there are any further victims out there, get in contact with me.

Berisha looking at this :eyes:

1 Like

Can you give me some information about this person?

1 Like

Yes I looked there

Most likely his profile. When I hired him & requested reviews/testimonials… he provided me a link to his profile on that exact site.

I am unsure if he provided me that very same profile or another, but I do know that he wasnt suspended at the time of hire.

He scammed me and another person that I know as well.

I can also file a police report as well to his local authorities.

Pm me, as I have another victim who wants in on this.

1 Like

Updating this with some new 100% confirmed information. I dont think he is a member here but I am sure Swapd staff can check.

Full name: ibrahim kameroglu

Approx location: Kayseri, Turkey

Phone Number / What`s App - +90 534 785 47 42

Skype/Outlook/Email Address - forumtanitim@outlook.com

He was banned on a Turkish web forum by the name R10 that some one provided above, however he uses an alias by the name of “Technoft” - teknoft - R10.net

Most of his web forum accounts have been banned however he often times goes by the alias`s “Laplace, SEO, & Technoft”. Ive reported him to the web forum above & contacted some users hes dealt with & multiple people have reported he has scammed them.

scammer