Scammer Alert. Dor Scammed me and others

SWAPD user Dor Profile - Dor - SWAPD
telegram User: @george_king10
Instagram ID: https://www.instagram.com/george_king10/

Scammed me out of $2,000 for a facebook page. I posted on these forums to buy off other people and he messaged me, invited me to a “Trusted Sellers” group on Telegram where I made a purchase with him through seller mitchell85. Well they stole the money. I attached the pics of the conversations for future users not to get scammed

If I read correctly, you trusted random middleman that you don’t know?
Also that @Dor guy isn’t even verified here and he’s just pm’ing everyone that has interest on facebook pages probably, sad…

5 Likes

Always deal through a certified escrow or middleman! You just sent him more than $2000 without even knowing him

2 Likes

Scammers always get exposed tbh! Don’t know why they try it silly people.

Yea I messed up pretty bad. The setup was really good because the group had tons of sellers and buyers all using him as middle man, and a bunch of people vouching for him and such. I should of been more alert

Not a whole lot we can do here, as you decided to conduct a deal outside of our site (which is against our rules, by the way). I’ve banned his accounts on Swapd, but I doubt you’ll be able to get your money back. If I understand it correctly, you sent the money by Paypal? If so, try to dispute it.

Expensive lesson right there.

4 Likes

Yea I know there’s nothing I can do, just wanted to inform people so they don’t fall for the same scam

Not talking about that it was worng going off site from the first place. But at least use trusted MM.
Done dozen of deals before I met Swapd on Telegram or with people who refuse use Swapd. Never had a problem (just felt ones to a scam but that’s was my fault).

Try disputing the transaction thru paypal. Did you pay via balance? or via Card?

2 Likes