Scammer Alert. This seller scammed me and others

Unlisted, please send a pm to @ Administrators with proof, thank you.

@seller1928 - Is this true?

I see no ticket under that transaction, @SilverVegas. If anything, you will get into trouble too for going offsite.

Can you also claim what “other” people did he scam?

I also received a message from him a few month ago, and now he contacted me regarding this tiktok account. I do not know how he found my facebook profile

1 Like

Hi. This seller reached out to me on my Instagram and said he had a TikTok for sale. This was before he had listed on Swapd. I told him I was interested in buying the account but I wanted to do the deal on Swapd. He said he was banned on Swapd for 14 days so not able to list or do the deal there. He said I could pay half BTC then he would add my email/number to the account, after that I would send him the other half. He never added any of my info to the account, then he deleted his Instagram account.

This is the BTC payment I sent for the TikTok account.

Here is a screen shot of his IG account and conversation I had with him. He reached out to me directly on my IG, before he had listed on Swapd.

1 Like

Why would you ever send btc without a 3rd party involved? :fearful::fearful:

I just read that as ‘Hi, I’ve been banned for 14 days from SWAPD. This is obviously not a red flag for you, please send funds…’

Honestly, you were offsite… you just proved why it is unsafe to do so…

5 Likes

https://www.epicnpc.com/members/finebox_online.1206248/#latest-activity

Most likely him as well.

Sorry for your loss. For the next time, always deal via swapd or some other third party

1 Like

Never buy offsite or without a trusted middleman at least

Especially if you are planning to use a payment such as BTC

Sorry for your loss

ps: not sure why I replied to patrick tho

2 Likes

Don’t deal with any users off-site especially if you met them on SWAPD

Pay the fees -

“Trust the process” or take a chance in being scammed

:100: support SWAPD

3 Likes

Yes that’s the same guy that scammed. He’s using a few different profiles.

A sucker is born every day :man_facepalming: how the fk do you guys send money that easy.

9 Likes

@seller1928 - Care to defend yourself?