[SELLING] 1.2M Babes/Quotes Account - Make at least $400 a month

Country of followers (majority): 13% India & 12% United States
Amount of followers: 1,243,909 followers
Topic/Niche: Babes/Quotes
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No, because it’s my personal email.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic (I did not use other methods)

Description: Greetings! I am the person who created this page 3 years ago. For the last 3 years, I have posted at least once every day. I didn’t use the Engagement group, I didn’t use apps or bots. This page has grown by itself. (organic)
On the page I post every day, at least once, a high quality picture with a quote in the description + the tag of the models and the photographer.
This page gives you the opportunity to chat with hundreds of pages in this field with between 300k and the most 10M followers.
I want to receive $20,000 for this page because, at this point, the page generates a minimum monthly income of $400 without doing too much. This money is made from promoting models. (24h promotion for $100) These people come to me, I don’t have to look for other people or give messages. All I have to do is go on Instagram for an hour every day and post.
The highest income was $ 1900 in August 2020, followed by July in which it generated $ 1,200. This money was made only from promotions. At that time I was collecting about 30k likes per picture. This kind of page was a trend.

Nice account but you are asking way too much tbh. It would take over 4 years to make a return on investment at a 400 dollars / month rate.

1 Like

A few things to consider before putting a $20k price tag on this listing:

• It doesn’t come with OGE.
  • The demographics aren’t really good but common for a babes account to be fair.
  • The engagement isn’t good either.
  • And the main thing: over 800 posts were deleted recently, I am guessing to make it look more active.

But I might be wrong so good luck anyways. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Might want to post some proof of shoutout deals.
Also babes niche is at the end of the list

1 Like

You’re right, this price may be too high for an instagram page. That’s why I decided to lower the price. Regarding the 800 photos that were deleted recently, those photos were deleted because I thought they would be dangerous for the page because of the new Instagram rules. This decision was made for page security only. Thank you for your comment.

It’s true, it would take quite a while to get your money back if this page doesn’t grow or you don’t spend more time. But for 1 hour a day, the $ 400 minimum can be a decent income. This income can go up easily if you are willing to give a few messages to people who would be interested in promotions or even try to sell a product. That depends on the owner. Thanks for the comment.

Unfortunately, I accept payment via PayPal and the app does not allow me to take screenshots. I have attached the last 3 discussions with 3 different people who wanted promotions on the page. I hope it helps. If needed, I can add more. I censored the name for my safety and the safety of those people.