Selling -1 Million+ Subscriber YouTube Channel (Verified) *HIGH CPMS*

Amount of subscribers: 1,018,000
Country of subscribers (majority): United States, United Kingdom
Topic/Niche: Variety / Entertainment
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description:
Looking to sell my channel after putting in 2 years of hard work to make it all that it is. This channel has extremely high potential for viral videos and earning serious income. I need to sell it because I need the capital for a new business startup I want to work on.

Channel has a large majority of major English speaking countries: USA, UK, Canada, Australia
This channel has extremely valuable CPMs as a result. Just about $2 CPM across all views.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I’d be more than happy to answer!!

03%20PM|595x500

Marked as Premium. Really solid demographics and just insane analytics & earnings overall for the little amount of time its been up.

@toms Might interest you.

1 Like

I can offer 4k but I’m willing to negotiate

What’s the price range that you’re thinking about? PM me. Thanks

price and details pls, thanks

Hello can you please dm channel link and also the guide price you’re looking to achieve?

pm details

PM for details please! Thank you in advance.

I am willing to purchase the channel immediately however need to know a bit more details so that I know if I am investing in the right place. Many thanks

Send current best offer please

Whats tha channels name? Can you DM me + also current price please.

This user has been banned, don’t bother PMing him.

1 Like

Interested please pm me price range.

Can you please share more details via PM?

Can you please send me the link, and current best offer?

Link and current offer?

Can you please PM me link and C/O?

inbox linke price plz

Hello I am interested could you Pm details and price please

I am as well interested, was wondering if I could get a price and some more details via PM.