Selling 106k Insta Art/Photo Niche

Country of followers (majority): 1.India 2.Indonesia 3.USA
Amount of followers: 106k and growing
Topic/Niche: Digital Art/Photography
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No, will come with the current email. I bought this without OG email in Nov 2019 - have had no issue with the account.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): I have partnered with the same niche pages to tag them in the caption and they do the same, this way free promotion on multiple pages and bigger reach and this helps big way.

Description: This account has been growing, since I bought this in Nov 2019. This account had 29k followers at that time and been posting daily to grow. Q2 of 2020 was a blast, around 15k month growth, current monthly growth is around 8k. I think since reels have been introduced, people’s interactions have changed overall.
This account does get shoutout DMs from time to time, I only accept story shoutouts, not wall post unless it’s related to the niche, I didn’t want to post random pics for sake of money as it can damage the followers.
Also, a week ago been approved on theplug, this can help in the long run as passive income.

This is a great account for someone who has experience with Photoshop or other adobe software, as there are a lot of DMs to do editing or creating Short Aftereffect videos, good money on the side rather than shoutout. Also, this can be a great account for Photographers or Digital artist.

Selling this as recently I and my wife welcomed a newborn, I feel now that posting 3 times a day is a bit of a burden and sometimes I miss a post altogether, maybe this is the reason for lower growth as I don’t spend much time on Insta now to find viral content. I do have a ton of great content saved for future posts.

Feel free to request for the handle, but ensure that you’re verified on Swapd.

Pm usernames

Bump

handle pls

pm thanks

Pm handle and price