[SELLING] 130k+ YouTube Channel (518 Million Watch time) [PRICE DROPPED BY $650]

Amount of subscribers: 130,000+
Country of subscribers (majority): United States & Mexico
Topic/Niche: Entertainment
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: Of recent, I’ve realized that I no longer have time to manage this channel, nor do I have the effort to do so. I have finally decided to sell it. The BIN is 2,200 USD, but I’m always open to offers, no matter what they are.

The videos were copyrighted, but the account is in good standing and has not received any strikes. Currently, all the videos are privated. PM me for screenshots of them.

The channel is currently not monetized, but is available for monetization. The application was submitted just over a month ago now I believe, and is awaiting review from YouTube (it has met all the requirements and gone far beyond them). The channel is considerably active if managed right (~500 subs daily & ~150k-200k views daily) and videos can get between thousands to millions of views.

I’d like to note that although the majority of the subscribers, lifetime, are from Mexico, the amount from the United States is half of that. In addition, nearly all of the subscribers gained from the beginning of this year have been from the United States, so its quite easy to increase the engagement from that Tier 1 country. (NOTE: Views & watch time have followed the same exact trend! Massive increase in engagement from USA-based fans)

Custom URL is not yet claimed, so it is easy to rebrand!

PM me for the channel URL! Screenshots of analytics attached below.

1 Like

can you please pm me a link to the channel. thanks

PMed.

Really interested please send name

PMed!

Send me link and more details

PMed. Let me know what other details you’d like via PM.

Details please…

PMed you the URL.

Please PM me url and details. Interested!

PMed! Let me know if you need any other information.

1 Like

Could i get the page url plz

Done! Check your PMs.

Hi, Please share channel url and price.

PM url please.

PMed both of you.

Bump!

PM me info

thanks

still available? if so pm link please

PMed.