Selling 146k Instagram Account - Motorcycles

Country of followers (majority): United States(15%), Indonesia(10%), Italy(6%), Thailand(4%), Spain(4%)
Top Cities: Jakarta(2%), Bangkok(2%)
Amount of fans/followers: 146k
Topic/Niche: Motorcycles
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic since 2013.
Original Email? I do not have the original email but I will include the email that is associated with the account currently

Description: This account has real followers and a great community about cafe racer style motorcycles. Likes per photo range from 1,500 to 4,000+ depending on the quality of post and what time I post at. Comments vary from 0-35+depending on the post. I get emails and DMs from followers and companies about giving shoutouts a handful of times per week. I don’t have much knowledge about Instagram marketing so I figure someone else will have a better use for it. Please don’t hesitate to ask me questions or make me an offer. Thanks!

go ahead and send me the Instagram name. My only concern is the time it has taken to get this following. How many times do you post a week? cross promote/post on other accounts? thanks in advance

SOLD!