[SELLING] 151k+ YouTube Channel (273 Million Watch time & 16k Revenue) MONETIZATION ENABLED *Price DROPPED BY $1,500*

Amount of subscribers: 151,000+
Country of subscribers (majority): Brazil, India, & United States
Topic/Niche: Funny Compilations
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: I’ve decided that I no longer have the time to manage this channel properly, hence why I decided to sell it.

All the current videos are copyrighted (asides from one). Unfortunately, one video was community guideline striked very recently (expires February 11th, 2019), not due to a copyright strike, but my own fault of not checking the content properly. It violated community guidelines of “harmful or danger content.”

The channel is monetized, so you can start earning money as soon as you upload original content. The channel is considerably active if managed right and uploaded on consistently.

I’d like to note that although the majority of the subscribers are from Brazil by just a hair, the majority of watchtime is from users from the United States.

Custom URL is not yet claimed, so it is easy to to bring in more followers by creating a catchy name.

NOTE: Price is NOT FINAL. Feel free to make offers!

PM me for the channel URL! Screenshots of analytics attached below.

2 Likes

Can i see a link please?

PMed.

Please PM url

PMed.

Bump. C/O $3,000

Bump. BIN price has dropped to $4,000.

Please PM account

PMed.

Pm channel link pls.

PM channel link please.

PMed both of you @hanzee @arigold212