(SELLING) +15K Monetized Youtube Channel (Original Owner)

Amount of subscribers: 15.977
Country of subscribers (majority): US/India
Topic/Niche: CPA
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Youtube ADS/Organic

Description:

Selling one of my personal channels that I had used for CPA Affiliate. The channel started (1year ago) of with 1 video that has been used for Youtube ADS of which the video has gotten +2.6M Views and 15K subscribers from ads alone. The video is also ranked page 1 and no ads are being run anymore and gets organic traffic now.

Channel has been monetised since a year or so, does not have any community guideline or copyright strikes. Email for Adsense monetisation can easily be changed on studio without losing monetisation. If you have any more questions, let me know. The Channel also has direct access to Youtube/Google Creator Support directly through Youtube Studio to start a live chat.

Leave a reply, to get a link for the channel. I have been the original creator and owner of this channel.

I will leave some screenshots below.

1 Like

link please

whats the link tks

Lowered price to $700. Let me know if interested.

Link please

can you send me link

hit me link

bump

Link please

would you please send the link. Thanks

Update: I’m willing to sell this channel right now for $620 (if paid by BTC) … or for $650 (if paid by paypal). First to come will get it.

send me link

Send me the link

Link please, thanks

Link please

Lowering the price to $550, this will be the final change. Won’t go lower then this. Let me know if you’re interested in buying.

1 Like

bump

Would love a link to the channel. very interested in purchasing

Sent a pm

link and final price, very much interested