Selling 167K sub YouTube channel

Country of followers (majority): Asia
Amount of fans/followers: 167000
Topic/Niche:quote/comedy videos
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): No paid promotion were used at the time due to channel ranked high and was getting suggested views growth. it was grown just with good content

Description:
Selling my YouTube channel with 167k subs from majority Asia/ the channel made lifetime revenue around $5000 when it was active. Now I don’t have the source to produce content and I’m focusing on blogging worlds rather than YouTube. The channel needs 4000 watch hours to re enable monetizing as it was inactive for 2 years roughly. Also deleted lots of content for my personal reasons

Lifetime views over 28Millions
Lifetime Watched minutes over 68Millions

Have a question ?

ask me

Please specify what promotion methods were used to grow this account, thank you.

I have updated the post. thanks for letting me know

interested link please

PM sent

whats your absolute last price?

I will let it go for $2000 that’s the last bottom

Share the name of your channel please.

is the channel dead because i don’t see any views watch time or subs go up for a good portion of the year i could offer 300$

as we already talked and also i have mentioned channel is not active for 2 years and i ahve also took out all my content

channel is fully private at the moment

I’ll offer $600 send me link

WHATS YOUR LAST PRICE ABSOLUTE LAST?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.