Selling 200k Business/Finance IG Account!

Country of followers (majority): India, USA
Amount of fans/followers: 195k
Topic/Niche: Business/Finance/Entrepreneur
OG Email? Unfortunately not, can sign a contract or whatever needed
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): All Organic

Description:

• Earned an average of $1000 per month over the last 3 months
  • Has 200k real and active followers
  • Growing at 700 followers a day
  • Comes with 30 custom content posts
  • Audience of mostly males (82% male)
  • Account is in the business/finance niche which is extremely hard to find

This account has profited an average $1000 per month over the past three months through promotions and recurring clients. This was made with little to no work as they messaged me through the dm’s and provided the content that needed to be posted. I haven’t tried any course selling or affiliate marketing which can be a massive revenue stream. I also haven’t tried reaching out to any businesses, all promotions were from brands reaching out to me. This account is perfect if you want to have an extra revenue stream, also if you’re looking to grow your own brand whether that’s through a youtube channel or on Instagram itself. Selling courses and services are a great fit as well.

I’m open to offers but please don’t send me lowballs. If you know anything about the finance and business industry you’d know that it is extremely hard to find any accounts in this niche for sale (try messaging on instagram or look on swapd). The finance and business industry has so much money in marketing that you can’t compare this account and it’s price to a normal account with 200k. The reason I am selling is because i’m buying a much bigger account in the niche and starting my own personal brand.

If you have any questions or are looking for more insights, please feel free to send me a pm. Thank you!

PS: I also included some pictures of how our ads performed.

Def not worth 15K but GLWS

1 Like

Great account. I can maybe pay half of your list price. Pm me if you’re interested

Price is way too high.

What do you think is fair?

Handle please!

Sent👍

Thank you for the offer

Interested. Dm Handle please

Sent👍

Interested - please send handle if still available

Sent👍

Handle please

PM’d

handle