Selling 3.2m. the biggest ocean page in IG

The biggest and first Ocean account in instagram. Crazy active! Followed by 500+ celebrities
I have the handle in FB ( 9k followers ) & Tiktok. willing to give it all with the account
Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 3.2m
Topic/Niche: Nature / Aniamls / outdoor
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic 99%

Payment : Crypto / Bank wire ( Crypto preferred if you pay with Crypto you get 15-20% off of the price I’m selling for )

Hi, what is the mix of male and female?

50.2% women 49.8% men :slight_smile:

Great last question, where are you getting the content?

I’m managing instagram pages since 2012! So I think I know most of the ocean photographers in IG :grinning:
That’s where I’m getting the contents

Oh wow! Well damn that makes it extremely difficult to replace / replicate. Are you just unloading this to focus on another ocean brand / page? Without your contacts this page isnt near as valuable.

Your experience is invaluable. Do you offer your services outside of pages you own?

I think it’s pretty easy to anyone to find content from the page hashtag, as most of the photographers using it now :slight_smile:
And yes, I need to focus on other stuff I’m working on, that’s why I’m selling this

Are your other focused in the same niche (ocean) or other niches? I have over 100 clients all in different spaces. I work with a lot of big brands as well. My music clients and my female models spend a lot so if you have ways to grow / market either of those demographics please let me know.

1 Like

Pump, the page is up 40k followers last 10 days

Can you DM me the @

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.