Selling 3 Min+ Content Which Can Be Monetised With Ad Breaks - Bespoke Package For Your Niche/Page

Service type: Selling 3 Min+ Content Which Can Be Monetised With Ad Breaks - Bespoke Package For Your Niche/Page
Price: Starting at $1,500 per month (Prices vary depending on quantity needed!)

Description:
This service is for those who are familiar with ad breaks & monetising their content on Facebook. We all know monetising 3 min content via ad breaks on Facebook is a huge source of revenue, however it can also be a pain to create/find 3 min content that you can post without Facebook taking it down. In this service, I am offering a bespoke licensing/content package in which myself & my team will look after all the 3 min+ content for your page/niche and handle all research, communication, creator contracts and permissions to ensure you have the rights to post each piece of monetisable content we forward your way without any issues from both Facebook & creators.

You’ll never have to worry about having any of your content muted, removed, reduced reach or violations - as everything we provide for you will be content that we have sourced on your behalf for your page, along with all the relevant contracts & permissions.

I can’t stress enough how important it is to have the right permissions & contracts when posting content on Facebook, especially given the recent purge by FB which saw many people lose eligibility to post ad enabled content / and or receive reduced post reach on their page. This is single handedly THE most important thing right now for you to earn money, whilst keeping your page safe.

This service is a 30 day service in which upon confirming the project via PMs, we will conduct a short questionnaire in which you tell us all about your page and what type of content suits your page (we will review all pages when you PM us, so we will have an idea regardless), your genre, interesting facts about your page, e.g. if you posted a video and helped them get on TV - we want to know etc etc.

Pricing starts at $1.5k for this campaign and lasts for 30 days. You will receive a weekly report from myself on SWAPD for both you and the admins to review week on week off. Dependant on quantity of videos you need, pricing may change.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a MONTHLY service and we will only be taking on a small number of clients at a time. This is to ensure that everything we do is to to the same standard as the rest of our business.

Why me?
I have been in the “social media game” for 10+ years and run various successful communities & brands on the internet & work with some of the biggest names & pages in the world. I love social media and I love the idea of my grand parents not understanding what I mean when I say my full time job is “posting videos on Facebook” :joy: (I’m sure a lot of you would have had this same conversation with your family!)

Over the past few months, I have had some great conversations with a lot of like minded people on SWAPD and I really think this service will free up a lot of time for some people & will hopefully help us all succeed in this ever changing game that we call social media!

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and we can go from there!

1 Like

I think you are a bit late. This behaviors can lead to limited originality flags for your Page and you will sooner or later lose access to ad breaks. It doesn’t matter whether you have the full rights to post the content or not.

Content violates our limited originality policy if it is:

• Content that your Page had no role in creating or editing.
  • Minimally edited content that does not meaningfully alter its source.
  • Compilations of third party videos.
  • Content that was uploaded somewhere else first that your Page had little to no role in creating.

This is their article on Limited Originality Content Redirecting...

1 Like

Correct, if we were to post the exact same content with a standard meme bar, or even no meme bar, pretty much no editorialisation what so ever then yes 100% we’d get hit with limited originality.

What we are working on in this service is specific content for your niche, working with both creators to use their content and to MAKE content specifically for your niche. No 2 pages that we work with will have the same content that we provide l.

We never advise to post the same video everyone else has posted a million times, no way. Especially without a significant edit. This is exactly what FB is against.

Happy to discuss in PMs, feel free to message! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.