NOT SELLING 300k Verified YouTube channel!

Property type: YouTube
Amount of fans/followers: 300k
Country of followers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Gaming, Comedy, Trending
Did you use automation/engagement networks/tricks to build up the activity?: No, channel has total 48 Million views from real viewers which gained real subscribers
Price: $6.7k

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and add the deleted line where we asked you if you ever engaged in automation. Showing potential buyers the true origins of your property is the best way of landing a deal. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Hey, can you pm the name please and an estimate of how much you’re hoping to get

Can you send me the link and price please? Thanks!

Hey please pm me the link and your asking price. Thanks!

Please send info and current price

Pm handle please

Please share channel url via pm…

Is your lifetime viewership over 50% for the United States? If so, I will mark this premium.

yes 52% US

Premium granted.

1 Like

Please PM me details and expected price.

bumpp

Interested in buying, can you pm me your contact info

Contact info sharing isn’t allowed, please conduct your business via PM’s.

Hey! Please PM info, thanks

Price has now been lowered!

Hi there , i’m a serious buyer, i’m very interested in your channel , i’ve send you a pm

Please PM info if the property is still available, thank you.