SELLING 31K+ ACTIVE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Amount of subscribers: 31000
Country of subscribers (majority): United States
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description:

• STRIKE FREE
  • ELIGIBLE FOR MONETISATION
  • ACTIVE SUBSCRIBERS

This channel currently has 31,000 subscribers and is gaining at a steady rate. All subscribers have been gained in the last 4 months and so are new and fresh and active.

The channel is strike free and is eligible for monetisation.

The channel is originally a gaming channel and would be perfect for this but is easily transferrable to a different niche if wanted.

It is ready to be transferred SAME DAY as payment is received.

Sensible offers are welcome.

Screenshot warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (screenshots), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to reveal URLs or @handles to your property inside the screenshots. The reason for this is so you don’t expose the URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Can u show revenue?

Unlisting your post until you upload the required screenshots that comply with our TOS. Once you do so, please notify me or one of the other staff members.

Thank you.

I apologise for that. i have changed the photos within to not show the name.

Thank you. We just need 1 more screenshot that shows demographics. Please click on the watchtime tab by lifetime and sort it by geography and upload a screenshot of that, thanks!

Done that, sorry!

1 Like

Relisted, thank you.

The channel is not currently monetised but can be very quickly and easily

In last 28 days you got 3000 views while 9000 Subs? How is it possible that 3000 people watched but 9000 Subscribed?

It’s my second channel and i have promoted it on my main channel through shoutouts to get more subscribers.

link please

what type of gaming content did you post on this?

edited by staff

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

fortnite and gta 5 content

hey. i checked social blade and the followers per day look good. but how are you getting all these followers with like 32 views on certain days?

I’m promoting it on my main channel because i have a large following on there. People are moving over and subscribing from that. That channel is also fortnite and gta 5 based.