[SELLING] 325k Premium Music Youtube Channel

Amount of subscribers: 335.000
Country of subscribers (majority): United States
Topic/Niche: Music
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: The channel is in the Music niche, it has around 50M views with 325k subscribers. I didn’t upload on it for a year now due to me going to college last year and I can’t find any time to manage it.
The channel still gets over 1 million views a month but It got demonetized weeks ago due to reused content.
The channel has HUGE potential and can be monetized with ads, affiliates, sponsorships. Merch, Spotify, and especially shoutouts. And you can reapply for monetization anytime.

Analytics of the last month:

All Time:

You may notice a drop in the views in March 2019 and that was because I privated all of the videos for a couple of months and wanted to rebrand it but I didn’t have time to do so, so I went back to how it was.

Countries:

Sources of traffic:

Reason for sale: I don’t have any time to manage it.

Price: Best Offer above 5000

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

Done, Thanks!

Relisted, thank you.

1 Like

Pm channel name buddy

1 Like

url please thnx.

1 Like

@aaarrrjjj @bim
PMed

URL Please

1 Like

URL please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please send me the URL too. I am very interested in that music channel. Depends on the content.

1 Like

Hello, i can take URL as well, also asking price if you got.

regards

1 Like

whats the link and asking price?

1 Like

@Logotyp24
@zeninvites
Pm’ed :slight_smile:

Can u send me the link please ? and also what music u guys published on it ?

1 Like

Pm’ed :slight_smile:

If anyone is interested, feel free to hit me up with your best offer

500$

@riciab
Too low unfortunately