Selling 37K Female Fashion Account

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 37219
Topic/Niche: Female Fashion
Does it include the OG (original) email?: no
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Follow/Unfollow

Description: I’ve had this account for a very long time, I’ve never really known how to grow a female fashion account so I think it’s time someone else grows it from here :blush:

Dm handle please

1 Like

handle please

1 Like

Pm username please

1 Like

Pm handle and stats , thanks

1 Like

how will buyer secure the account without the original email?

1 Like

dm handle please

Have checked the account and the comments and engagement don’t seem to match the following. Majority followers seem to be fake accounts

Going to have to disagree with you on that one. Tons of Instagram accounts this size have this sort of engagement. I’ve done my fair share of growing via F/UNF as this user did and over time, this is the sort of engagement you end up with.

2 Likes

Yeah I took that into account but looking at the followers, a lot of them were either blank, hadn’t posted and were following 5-10k people.

Yeah… Thats usually what you get from F/UNF. The people that tend to follow back are also the users that mass follow people, as they follow everyone that drops them a follow, so they never get to see your post in their feed, hence leading to low engagement on your posts.

2 Likes

True. Maybe I’m just comparing it too much to my own Instagram. I only have 13k but get and 500-1k and 50-100 comments per photo

1 Like

Probably. If its grown 100% naturally you’re most likely going to have way better engagement!

1 Like

Weird flex but ok.

Jk. On average larger accounts get much less enegagement than smaller one. You’re right though, the engagement is below average, and that can be fixed but it’s a lot of work, time/money and sometimes doesn’t pay off.

Problem is most people that bot accounts use cheap data center proxies, load a bunch of spammy accounts on the same proxy and run into mass flags, vs dedicated mobile connections that we use on our phones. These flags also play into IG’s algo and eventually prevent the account from ever landing in explore and going viral gaining followers organically. So it’s kind of like rolling the dice with these pages…

Admin you can close this thread somehow my account has disappeared!

Done.