Selling 418K Facebook Page Premium USA Followers

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 418000
Topic/Niche: quotes, humor
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: The page is a “New experience” Facebook page means the page was invited by Facebook META and you take advantage of:

• A redesigned Page layout that’s cleaner and more intuitive

• Easy switching and navigation between a public-facing Page and an individual profile. Manage your Page and profile separately.

• Seamless interactions with other public figures, brands, and people via access to Feed: Follow other public figures, brands, and partners to create a Feed with topics that matter to you. Stay up to date and connect with people and content on your new Page Feed.

• Your new Page Feed will be separate from your profile. You can follow different Pages and profiles to curate a unique experience for your Feed on the new Page. Anyone with full control will see this Feed.
  • Actionable insights and more relevant notifications

• Updated Page Management tools: You can give others Facebook access or task access to manage the Page.

The page has no violations, great reach and high CPM. Perfect for working with articles, stories, videos, bonuses, subscriptions, and ad breaks.

All the monetization tools are green except the “Events” monetization as it is not eligible in my country, so just need to live in an eligible country and ask for a review (the option is available just need to click) as shown in the monetization screenshot.

1 Like

How active is it

Hi, check the first screenshot it shows the page reach and page engagement. Super active

What’s it called

1 Like

So I can find it.

Sent you a DM with the handle

Can’t see it.

try again please

1 Like

Interested. Please send me the link.

1 Like

can i have link and price? thanks

still available if yes link please super interested

Hello, feel free to send link and price thanks, also insights and demographics )

@Alpha can you please mark this as sold as it was sold last night with ticket [Ticket# 4792714] thank you

You are able to mark it as sold by using the close button at the bottom of your thread :ok_hand: