Selling 50k FB Edupage + 17,5k FB Group

Property type: FB Page + FB Group
Amount of fans/followers: 50k (+600 per week on autopilot) / 17,5k (+500 per week on autopilot)
Country of followers (majority): Page (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt) + Group (Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Egypt, UK, US)
Topic/Niche: Education / Scholarships / Courses
Did you use automation/engagement networks/tricks to build up the activity?: Zapier/Hootsuite to autpost from RSS feeds. No tricks. No engagement networks.
Price: Best offer

Description: These two pages require minimum work, basically you can grow them on autopilot. The FB Group grows 500 members per week and the FB Page 400-800. You can just wait until it grows further and when you have 100k plus build a website around it and monetize it. There are highly active members in the group who feed the page with content. No need for you to do anything. I have successfully monetized both pages with Adsense and Affiliate marketing. Details will be shared with the buyer only. Given that it is hard to grow groups and pages in the education niche I am looking for a serious buyer. If you are interested in creating a page around the two properties I am willing to guide you how to do it or help setup a page for you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. According to insights there were 8.800 engagements on the posts in the last 6 days.

Reason for selling is that I want to concentrate on other projects and that my job is to demanding to focus on my smaller projects. This is a great page for students if you want to get started in affiliate marketing and adsense monetization. On request I also offer a highly brandable premium domain that can be included in the sale.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

Please send url

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.