[SELLING] 79k+ Wildlife IG | USA Top | Growing Organically | 34 M reach

Country of followers (majority): United States / India
Amount of followers: 79500
Topic/Niche: Wildlife
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

Hello!
Hope you’re all fine guyz!

Speaking to all the wildlife fans, I’m letting of my high engaging account that I have been using and trying to grow for a while and has interesting statistics… The account grew a lot lately and reachability for last month is 23 millions which is huge comparing to the amount of followers…

I have been using the account to get discounts, freebies and free entry in KENYA/ SOUTHAFRICA / TANZANIA and practically everywhere I go that is linked to wildlife/zoos from hotels to entertaining activities … Im so sad I’m letting go of my account but it’s time.

The amount of growing followers per day have decreased lately and this is due to account’s inactivity since I had an accident lately, couldn’t and still can’t keep running the account so, it is a gem!

The account has grown organically (two videos are over 20 million views ) and others are averaging 200k to 300k per view story and over 1 million to 20million if it’s viral…

Thank you.

Bump!

User name and lowest price

Bump!

username and last price

Bump!

Bump here!

Last price

Daily Bump!

Bump here

Bump! :slight_smile:

Repost here, price drop.

Repost, price drop / 79K

Price drop! Bump

Final drop price before closing the topic.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.