Selling 900K Instagram Fitness Account

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 900K
Topic/Niche: Fitness/Gym
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic and SFS

2.5 years of Paypal transactions/customer records will be shared so you can follow those warm leads.

10k liked Facebook page connected to account will be handed over.

E-mail and KIK associated with account will also be handed over.

Content guide and page materials will be shared with new owner

1 Like

I’m interested

I’m interested please PM. I would like to see % US followers.

If you consider into the x,xxx range I’ll bite. Best of luck

handle please?

Username please

PM handle pls.

is this allowed in swapd ?? @Administrators

Not sure :smiley: It’s a first for us. However, I probably won’t allow this. It’s not like 22K (the asking price) is some ungodly amount we can’t handle. I encourage the seller to give us a try, if he finds a willing buyer.

1 Like

Contracts can be notarized and done online. We do them everyday for multi million dollar deals with numerous businesses we own. I agree, keep it always through Swapd, and the Swapd escrow service, no matter the size of the transaction.
Seller: Swapd can audit both the account being sold, as well as, the person buying the account through ID verification. As a seller, you can also require your own more thorough documents between you and the buyer. Good luck with your sale and welcome to Swapd.

2 Likes

PM me the handle please

Update:

2.5 years of Paypal transactions/customer records will be shared so you can follow those warm leads.

10k liked Facebook page connected to account will be handed over.

E-mail and KIK associated with account will also be handed over.

Content guide and page materials will be shared with new owner.

Please Pm me handle

Please pm me handle.

Very interested ! May you send the handle and an overview of paypal transaction ? Best regards !

Please send handle we are intersted!

Can you speak to the account’s revenue?

PM sent bud

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.