Selling 91k Instagram Page, including domain + other accounts

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 91k Instagram; 1,6k Facebook
Topic/Niche: Photography/Travel
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:
I’m not just selling an Instagram Account with 91k Followers with a great handle, but also all other Social Media Accounts connected to it (Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter) and the domain with many page visitors.
The account is great for earning money in the photography or travel niche. Affiliate marketing and collaborations are pretty easy ways to earn constantly money.
Please only bank wire.
The original email is inclued!

Awesome page, but you’ll never get $7000 for less than 100k. Good luck with sales

thanks for the message. I think 7000 is okay because of the domain and the other social medias included.
You can quite easy earn money with it with the domain.

• there are 1,6 million posts on the hashtag.

How much revenue does it usually generate in a month?

Dm handle and stuff pls

Warning! Your listing is missing key data!

Seller, we please ask you to update your listing and include the demographics of your fans/followers/traffic. Showing potential buyers what countries are your followers from will save you (and them) a lot of time. This is your only warning, we will remove the listing if you don’t comply in a timely manner.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD and good luck with sales. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any other active admin.

what exactly do you mean?
I said in the listing majority from the United States and on the screenshot you can see the exact data from where the main followers are from.

Sorry for the issue, but I don’t exactly know what else I should put in there…

sent pm to the others. :slight_smile:

You have to provide screenshots of insights from the Instagram app. It’s under the Audience section in Insights.

1 Like

My bad, I didn’t realize it was one of those extra long images :smiley: Didn’t show up in preview at first.

1 Like

Ahh all good :slight_smile:
Thanks for the message!

1 Like

Open for price offers.

Handle and price please. If the site domain is different please send that as well. Thanks

Username please

sent

Bump

Can I see the page? Also, current best offer, what are the average story views, and monthly income from it?

page name and price?

Please PM username, monthly revenue and price. Thanks.

im interested .

Username pls ?

Can you send me @