Selling 970k+ Male Fashion Instagram Account

Amount of followers: +973,000

Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Does it include the OG (original) email?: yes

Community: +90% male; +90% 18-34 years old; International base: following is dispersed around the globe. Top 5 locations are India, USA, Egypt, Mexico and Brazil (which equates to the top 5 countries on the platform by active users)

Growth: 2.500-5000 followers per week (decreased now due to lower activity)

Niche: Fashion/Lifestyle/Fitness

Reason for sale: Got promoted at my day job and need to focus more on the new responsibilities (and the higher pay makes the page less ​important for me)

Misc.: Realized brand deals with largest male fashion companies in the US/EU. Contact me if you have more questions or need more information.

Additional: Comes with an additional verified Pinterest page (35-50k monthly views).

@SWAPD @Goofy Seems like my screenshots have been removed as they supposedly reveal url/handles but I don’t think they do? Could you let me know what to censor?

Thanks!

We removed the Pinterest screenshot as it had the name of the whole bundle concept written on it. You may reupload it if you blur the name out.

Forgot about the Pinterest account screen, thank you for the quick reply!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.