Selling a very active 9k OG username 900K hashtags

Country of followers (majority): US
Amount of followers: 8000
Topic/Niche: weed
Does it include the OG (original) email?: yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): organic

Description: Grown this from 0 organically, some posts get 20K + views & 3K + likes.
Oge is included, I have sold loads of accounts offsite.

Screenshot warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (screenshots), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to reveal URLs or @handles to your property inside the screenshots. The reason for this is so you don’t expose the URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Moved to Rare Handles. Our minimum follower requirement for the social media category is 20k.

pm handle man i’m interested

Hi Can you PM me handle?

Not really a weed related username

Hey, is the username weed related or no?

PM me handle

Dmed the handle to everyone who asked ty

That’s what I thought too. But I don’t inject marijuana so IDK much about the terminology. For now I’ve removed the word “weed” from the title.

Injecting marijuana? :thinking:

2 Likes

Can’t fool me, @RandyMarsh. I’ve seen what the marijuana does to people.

1 Like

Yes, you can.

mrjna

1 Like

Still selling this, account has been gaining 200 a day since I posted this thread

PM the user please!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.