Selling Accounts Verified Blue Badges - HANDLES PREMIUM

Hello,

We have the same premium username in all the social networks of the world.
It is an international brand.

• OG email and Domain included
  • Short URL, with the first 3 letters the username (xxx.to)
  • Includes international brand registration
  • Accounts are not sold separately, complete package
  • We have not attached screenshots, because the exclusive here is the @username
  • Unique Impressions: 20,000 < 40,000 visits per week :chart_with_upwards_trend:
  • + 20.000.000 Millions of etiquettes :camera:
  • + 4.000.000 Hashtag

:star: Having this username, it is like having 24-hour-a-day advertisements in all parts of the world, in all the social networks of the planet.

:trident: Is a bomb of popularity, sales, fame and recognition :trident:

THE COMPLETE PACK IS SOLD:

Instagram: vf
Facebook: vf1
Twitter
Snapchat
Twitch
Telegram
SoundCloud
Pinterest
Tik-Tok
Smule
Giphy
Spotify: vf1
VEVO

We work for almost 1 year and a half to get all the usernames, from all social networks in the world. This word, is one of the most used in the world Hispanic: newspapers, press, films, TV, series…, We receive practically 5-15 interactions every minute on the networks. A package designed for professionals, gamers, artists, brands or investors.

IMPORTANT : You are acquiring an international brand, that means that you will become the owner of that trademark and under no circumstances can you take away the badge verified blue vf .

Regards!

2 Likes

Welcome to SWAPD. So, the @handle is trademarked, yes? I believe you’ve found us via ViralAccounts? Is this the bundle Disney was going to buy but backed out at the last minute?

Can you tell us more about the meaning of the word without giving it away in public?

1 Like

Marked this a premium listing, just because of all the work this required to obtain.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a registered brand. Yes, it’s about the Disney project.

The buyer who acquires the complete package will be the complete holder of the word and mark.
We work for almost 1 year and a half to get all the usernames, from all social networks in the world.

This word, is one of the most used in the world Hispanic: newspapers, press, TV, series, news…

We receive practically 5-15 interactions every minute on the networks, because it is a word that is used to refer to beauty and love, depending on the context.

It is certainly a package designed for professionals, gamers, artists, brands or investors who can wait for a great brand to be interested.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, so Disney hired you to do all this leg work only to back out in the last minute? If so, how non-Disney of them. But then again, I hear the company itself isn’t a magical place to work for/in.

I am founder of a computer security company, and I know perfectly all the interim patterns of the networks, as they work, as they are verified, I have even collaborated on several occasions since I found vulnerabilities or mini fallas.

This is my most ambitious project.

Everything was born in 2015. I saw that one of the words with more engagement in the world Hispanic, which adds millions of hashtag and that practically, comes out or figure in all everyday places (TV, daily life etc) was not being used by anyone. And I started working and getting the username of all networks.

I can really only say, that while I was working to get all the usernames, Disney contacted me, and Disney has been testing the accounts of the networks (with my clear permission), I have even audio extracts that were destined for Disney channel Who name the username, I can send them without problem by private, because despite i signed a confidentiality contract, I don’t post any of the audio: only the guidelines of the contract and the session of rights.

In that year and a half, there was a before and after at Disney, he changed the username of his new projects:

Before: @SWAPD
After: @DisneySwapd

It seems that they decided to use the prefix of their brand before each username, to guarantee that no one else could ever take a name they wanted, for all your future projects.

I can’t say what it feels like to work at Disney because we really never reached an agreement, which was clear, this project was a priority and stopped being.

I can count on the fingers of the hands, the brands or artists in the whole world that possess the same username, on all social networks of the world

Now, I need to pass page, I can’t keep this great brand. And I know that in the right hands, this brand is gold.

1 Like

GENERAL MESSAGE FOR ALL: Please, avoid sending me to social networks messages, example: I am interested.

Use this platform to make your offer or ask any questions. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey There
this bundle is awesome but if you’re selling such premium service i recommend you to get ID verified on swapd.

Thank you for your interest and recommendation,

I just verified the identity, greetings!

1 Like

Please can you PM me more details. This seems very interesting indeed

Replied!

Hi, can you please PM the handles?

2 Likes

please send the handles

1 Like

All Replied!

At the moment, we have not received any solid offer.

Bump!

Bump

LOWEST PRICE. Make your offer, all messages answered.

Please PM me the handle.

My father and I are interested in this.

1 Like

Replied!

1 Like

Bump!