Selling cryptocurrency.ng and cryptocurrencywallets.co.uk

I am selling two great country domains for two highly relevant countries.

cryptocurrency.ng - Nigeria ranks 1st in the 5 Year trend for the keyword “cryptocurrency” and all big Nigerian banks support cryptocurrency. If one of the banks buys the domain in the future prepare for big cash, or create your own cryptocurrency website targeting cheap Nigerian likes through FB ads and monetize big time with Affiliate marketing. Why am I not doing it? No, time. Another project is taking off and I want to concentrate on it.

cryptocurrencywallets.co.uk - very well rounded niche for niche website run as affiliate or adsense page. This one will not require too much content/SEO to make you rank in one of the richest economies in the world.

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.