Selling DataDeck Lifetime Account [Unlimited Cards & Data Connections]

Account type: DataDeck Lifetime Deal Account
Price: $2400

Description: DataDeck.com helps you to connect all your data in one place. You can connect following data in a single place,

• Google Analytics
  • Google Ads
  • Facebook Ads
  • GoogleDrive
  • Sales Force
  • MailChimp
  • Facebook Pages
  • Google Adsense
  • Stripe
  • Trello
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube
  • Google Search Console
  • OneDrive
  • Oracle
  • Twitter
  • Yahoo ads
  • Zapier
    and few other platforms.

If you have multiple accounts in above platforms, you can easily connect and manage everything in a single place.

Right now, their payment plans are $39/month which allows 100 cards/10 data connections and $99/month which allows 300 cards/30 data connections.

Screenshot of their current payment plans,

But I bought a deal when some years ago when they launched and got UNLIMITED Cards and Data connections.

I have been using this tool for the past 3 years and this is a very handy tool for agency and those who own multiple websites and do multiple stuffs and to keep track of everything in a single platform.

If anyone interested, let me know.

Transferwise or Bitcoin Payment accepted!

This deal is still available.

Have you confirmed it can be sold?

Hi, I not sure on what basis you are asking. Email address can be changed, so there is no issue for the buyer as far as i know.

Is this similar to Zapier?

Nope, it is not like Zapier. It is a tool that helps to organise and keep track of all stats in single dashboard. Like Google analytics stats of many sites in a single place, and many other integrations.
In short, single dashboard to manage multiple tools. For agency or someone who owns multiple websites, FB pages, Twitter pages, Adsense accounts, FB ads accounts, Google ads, Stripe, etc, it helps them in organising everything in a single place with all the data.

1 Like

Still available for sale

DataDeck is still available

Still available for sale.