[SELLING FAST] SELLING 37.3M VIEWS 93K ELIGIBLE FOR MONETIZATION

Amount of subscribers: 93,000
Country of subscribers (majority): UNITED STATES / CANADA
Topic/Niche: Tiktok , Meme Channel
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): ORGANIC

Description: Hey im selling my youtube channel with 93,000 active subscribers , im selling it because im in need of money to fund other projects im looking forward to .

The channel has37.3M overall views through its 16 month age .

The channel is branded and in contact with TIKTOK , it has a partnership with TIKTOK .
This channel is very active and you are easily able to rebrand because the custom url has not been taken over it yet . This channel Is eligibe for monetization but i have not linked a adsense account at all, this chanel overall has a sponsorship/partnership with TIKTOK the MUSICAL.LY app , which offers a payout based on views and link clicks per video .

Im only asking for 3,000 USD open for negocisations for this massive but small channel with potential to bring in over 200K+ views per video and over 15,000 monthly subs . The channel is a great inversion if you love to create compilations or if you have a general love for comedy . ALSO THIS CHANNEL IS EASILY REBRANDABLE

Send the link.

Please PM me link & further details about your partnership with the tiktok app.

Highly interested.

Hi can you send me the channel name please so I can check it out? I’m interested.

Please share.

Please send link. Very interested

im interested

Is this channel sold yet? Would like to know

I’m Interested please pm

Also please try to apply to YPP

Link plz

pm handle

I am interested , please PM me the link

send link please

Send me the link

Link please, thanks.

Good Luck with sales.

pm link pls

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.