[Selling fast] Selling 37.3M Views 93K eligible for monetization

Amount of subscribers: 91,200
Country of subscribers (majority): United States
Topic/Niche: Tiktok
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): ORGANIC

Description: Hey im selling my youtube channel with 93,000 active subscribers , im selling it because im in need of money to fund other projects im looking forward to .The channel has37.3M overall views through its 16 month age .The channel is branded and in contact with TIKTOK , it has a partnership with TIKTOK .
This channel is very active and you are easily able to rebrand because the custom url has not been taken over it yet . This channel Is eligibe for monetization but i have not linked a adsense account at all, this chanel overall has a sponsorship/partnership with TIKTOK the MUSICAL.LY app , which offers a payout based on views and link clicks.USD open for negociations for this massive but small channel with potential to bring in over 200K+ views per video and over 15,000 monthly subs . The channel is a great inversion if you love to create compilations or if you have a general love for comedy . ALSO THIS CHANNEL IS EASILY REBRANDABLE

1 Like

Dm me link and lets talk about the price

Can you explain the Partnership with TikTok, and how it works?? What exactly does the partnership with TikTok entail? How does it work?

Can you show screenshots of this partnership existing? and how you get payouts?

PM with further info about the tiktok partnership please

pm me lets talk

PM chan name

He never responds about the partnership… if you get any info pls share it.

Please PM URL and partnership proof.

PM link

Please send to me the link

Hello what is link?

can i know the link?

Send me the link… we can close the deal ASAP if our terms meet.

account URL pls - interested

Please share link. Thanks

i have the same questiosn about the partnership as showtime

Hey, could you send me the link?

Hi can you send me the link in PM please

Need to see channel Please.
Offer will be made after reviewing stats.

send me channel details and i can close deal today