Selling Full Turnkey Business - USA Top Audience - Almost 1 Million Real Followers - Top 5 Page In World In Niche

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 800,000
Topic/Niche: Sports
Promotion methods used? Organic and Targeted Facebook Ads

This page is an absolute beast. Businesses like this don’t come around very often. I’m selling my full turnkey business to one lucky buyer. This is one of the top pages in the world in an insanely profitable niche, you can buy it tomorrow and start making money immediately. MMA is the fastest growing sport in the world, this page will only continue to get more valuable as time goes on.

I bought this page a while ago and completely re-did everything from top to bottom. I have a marketing agency so I was able to take my expertise and turn it into an absolute machine. First thing I did was I bought the domain and the matching handle for the page which was very expensive. After changing the name and logo, I built a fully automated top tier custom coded drop ship website selling a wide variety of products to sell to my followers. We built a fully functional blog with fully functional google adsense to make money on blog articles. Once we built the infrastructure of the business, we spent tons of money on Facebook ads growing the page. With Facebook ads we were able to run highly targeted ads to grow our page with real followers in our exact niche. I was able to grow an already big page into an absolute monster.

I want to make this very clear, this isn’t a page I bought as a buy and flip. This is a personal business. I put tens of thousands of dollars in this with the plan to run and monetize it. The only reason I’m selling this is because my marketing company has been exploding so I’m spending all my time focusing on that which is why I haven’t posted on it recently.

If you have any knowledge on how to make money on social media you can take this over and turn it into a monster. Its extremely versatile in its ability to make money. If you’re an video adbreak guy you can post knockout videos that almost always go viral in their nature, one good viral video and you can easily make 20k. I know because i’ve done it before. If writing articles is your niche, there is news every single day so you can absolutely eat making money off clicks. If you’re an ecommerce guy you can run ads and retarget followers with products. If you know how to do all of them, its a no brainer.

Ways to make money:

• Facebook Video Ad-breaks
  • Facebook instant article / Website Article’s
  • Sell merchandise on the website
  • Shout outs and promo from fighters
  • Live events

You’re getting one of the top pages in the world in this niche, with almost 1 million real followers, in an insanely profitable niche in the fastest growing sport in the world, with the best name and an already built infrastructure.

You will receive:
Facebook page
Website
Domain
Logo and all files
Any intellectual property associated with it

Website is setup, automated and ready to sell. Website is already google adsense approved. The page currently not monetized directly through Facebook but you can reapply and it will get accepted.

I have a reputation on here for selling quality services and pages, buyers can buy with confidence. This is an amazing page with all the potential in the world to the right person.

If you want, I can also include free consultation on Facebook ads if you want to run more ads to grow the page, I will go though what I do to grow FB pages with targeted audiences.

Serious buyers please feel free to DM me with anytime, i’ll be happy to answer to any questions you might have.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.