(SOLD) Selling Fully Automated Adult Drop-shipping Store, 10k+ products (USA)

Domain name: Pleasureave.com
Website included?: Yes
Price: $2000
Domain Included: Yes

Description:

This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into dropshipping and just focus on marketing.

The site is hosted on a premium domain (valued at $1,258 alone) and comes with custom content and design, built on the Flatsome template. The entire operation of the store is automated, with an API linking sales into a fulfilment provider who ships products within 1-5 days and stock management is updated daily.

Google Merchant / Google Shopping ads have been optimised and set up so products (pricing, sale price etc.) are all fed into Google ads automatically. I hired an ad consultant to build this and set it all up. Out of the 12k products, 8k are currently approved ready to go (yes, Google does accept adult products in their Shopping and Showcase ads).

I have significantly invested in UX and site performance, with average load time in US less than 1 second, which enables a very lucrative CPC and impression share on ads. Regarding UX, the site has many premium plugins (plugins alone valued at over $400) that enable optimised checkout experience. Email retargeting including automatic cart abandonment email sequences are already set up and working. An affiliate platform is setup and working, with a few affiliates already (influencers/swinger’s clubs). I’ve spent a lot of time preparing this site and optimising it so someone can take it and go from day one.

There are many settings that can be tweaked with, and margins are currently set to 50%. So if a product sells for $100, $50 is profit. That can be changed as much as needed, but from what I’ve seen 50% seems to be the average in the industry and you can compete well on ads with this.

Happy to run through the site on a video call if needed, with an overview of how everything works. Hosting has been paid a year in advance and is included in the price. Happy to provide support after sale, too.

Why am I selling?
This site is focused on the US market and I’m based in Europe (as Is my company). As a result, I’ve decided to start fresh and open on in the EU market instead.

I’ve basically set the entire thing up so a marketer interested in getting stuck into ads and affiliate promotion can start straight away. We already have affiliates and deals with Swinger clubs (they promote in return for 15% commission). I have about 200 contacts still waiting to be reached out to on that front (I’ve only reached out to 20 of them and already have 4 that have signed up). Further opportunities include integrating the site into Amazon, Ebay and Walmart e-commerce platforms and promoting the products via their ad platforms there. Wordpress has some good plugins that can automate this.

Please PM me any questions you have - I’ll be sad to see it go. In terms of starter sites that are ready to be picked up and marketed, I honestly think this one is pretty damn good.

Cheers :slight_smile:

What’s the domain? Like to look at the products. How do u market such a site with all these restrictions on FB?

pleasureave.com

Can’t use FB. But you can use Google Shopping/Showcase Ads - which it’s already linked into via an optimised XML feed. And the next steps would be to introduce it onto Amazon FBA as well as Wallmart’s ecommerce store. I can’t do Walmart as don’t have a US based company (mine’s in EU).

I’ve also set up affiliate platform so bloggers/swinger clubs can promote it to their members.

Will you sell it for $1500?

Still available. highest bid $1500

bump

check PM @ArthurP

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.