Selling High Earning YouTube: 375K Sub, 82Mil Views

Country of followers (majority): India, USA, UK, Other.
Amount of fans/followers: 375K
Topic/Niche: Health & Wellness.
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): ORGANIC.

Description:
High Earning Niches, Health, fitness, lifestyle & more. Very easy to reuse this niche, just reupload by using real human voice to read or video record face for guarantee monetization approved. Our channel was demonetize because of repititious content (i suspect is synthetic voice, just like SheetMusicBoss), so we waited for a month for the Enable Monetization button for you. I have not claimed my Silver button, so I leave the Button to carve your New Channel’s name. I’m willing to discuss the price if reasonable.

We’ve unlisted your topic and removed all screenshots as they revealed the channel name. Please reupload the screenshots but make sure you don’t reveal the name in the images. Thank you.

1 Like

Edited done, thanks.

1 Like

Relisted.

1 Like

Thanks alot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Price lowered from 37K to 15K, faster offer, going to sold out soon.

Hi Swapd Team, Please help me close this topic, not going to sell it after finding the offer is very low. Thanks anyway and everyone’s here is so helpful. I will recommend in my website if more people need helps in selling their social media :wink: thanks again for your great help and other’s offer for taking their time looking into our channel. Thanks very very much~!

1 Like