SELLING MASSIVE 500k FOLLOWER IG ACCOUNTS

PMs sent to all, still looking for buyers of last 2 accounts. Open to offers

Please PM me… looking for that 237k+ account for a lot less than $2000

Its over 280k actually, but PM sent.

Can you please PM me the urls of all the accounts?

Have an offer, of $1500 for both accounts together. Anyone here want to beat it? Trying to sell ASAP

me i wanna beat , send me both link PM and im very very interested , and send me insights of the bigger account and smaller account and i want to do only thourgh swapd services ok ??

1 Like

Hi - can you PM me the URLs of the accounts?

On a unrelated note, this is the most viewed topic on our website :smiley: (so far)

1 Like

PM sent!

buyer of accounts backed out because of personal reasons. Still for sale, and open to offers.

I am going to hold a 3 day flash sale, where I will include a 104k Twitter profile, same niche as others. Mostly US based followers. 25-30k impressions on average per tweet.

$3k for the 2 IG accounts left, AND the snapchat account, AND the 104k Twitter account.

EVERYTHING MUST GO $2600 for all of it, Including the Twitter!

please PM all the handles and insights asap! thanks!

done!

Still for sale here, willing to come done for ALL accounts, including the 104k twitter.

$2400!

still available!

hey is any of this still available? Let me know

1 Like

yes, I have sent you a PM with details of what is still available. Thanks

sounds like you were heavily into this niche. Any other related accounts you havent disclosed? Will you use your relationships for these accounts on others? Curious.
Please send me the urls

no other related accounts that I own. I am happy to leave this niche forever. I actually dont have time because of work now, so its not really by choice. Im more than happy to connect the new owners with anyone I can that they would find useful.

still available PM me with offers!