Selling Monetized 5.25k Money Making YouTube Channel - Price Dropped

Amount of subscribers: 5.25k
Country of subscribers (majority): Ghana & US
Topic/Niche: Money Making
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation):

Description: (Price Dropped by 18.33% -$550 and still negotiable). Selling one of my niche channels which happen to be my personal branded Youtube channel which is majored in the Money Making Niche. This channel has 5.25k subscribers and has a high relevance. I recently got it monetized on the 4th of September, 2021. I had only been concentrating on selling my personal digital products and affiliate products with this particular channel but thought of monetizing it recently in September I was and still making over $5000 per month through sponsorship, digital and affiliate marketing with this channel.
The channel has high potentials since it’s already in a hot and very high paying Niche.

I am selling this channel because I am already managing two other massive channels in same niche which are monetized and I want to concentrate on those two channels for now to reduce the loads of work.

There are no strikes or warning on this channel though. Everything is copyright free and I can personally help you by teaching you how to produce videos with human-like voice overs for free when you buy.
I am the type of seller who can give you after-sale support for free so I always stand out unique among my competitors.

– Crypto allowed for payment or Bank wire.

Check below for channel analytics:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Send info

@Darronclaxton info sent, check your inbox

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.