[SELLING] Monetized One MILLION Subscriber Channel w/ Verified Badge (71k+ Lifetime Revenue)

Amount of subscribers: 1,016,000+
Country of subscribers (majority): Brazil
Topic/Niche: Humor
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: This massive one million plus subscriber YouTube channel not only has a verified tick but it is also monetized. Massive monetized channels are hard to come by nowadays due to guidelines set in place by YouTube. It has not been uploaded on in quite a while but it is still garnering a great amount of subscribers and views every single day. The content on the channel is completely original and from the 250+ uploaded videos there is only a handful of copyrighted ones.

General FAQ:

1. How did you acquire the channel?
  • I purchased this channel from the original owner - not the man in the videos, but his business partner.
  1. The person feature in this channel, does he agree for his videos to stay up?
  • The purchase of a channel contains the content that was previously uploaded onto it at the time of sale. However, I was told that the original owner would like the videos to privated/delete and that they can be deleted when they are not needed anymore (by whoever purchases the channel).
  1. Since this is a 1M channel, who has the Gold Play button?
  • Although I am not positive whether the Gold Play button was claimed yet or not, I was told it wasn’t. I myself don’t know how to claim it, so I can’t check, but if you purchase the channel you can very easily get into contact with the YouTube support team via the Creator Support portal, as the channel is monetized.
  1. Does the person agree that the new owner keep using his image?
  • No. The original owner wishes that the new owner not use the likeness of the brand or person featured in past videos.
  1. Any proof that this person actually sold it?
  • Yes. Prior to purchase I was provided with valid documentation of payouts from YouTube’s monetization program from several years ago for this channel by the original owner.

NOTE: The price is NOT FINAL. Feel free to make offers!

PM me for the channel URL! Screenshots of analytics attached below.

3 Likes

Current offer is 6k via BTC.

link please

PMed.

Can you please link it to me? I might be interested in it if you accept anything other than BTC.

Yup, open to offers via any payment methods we accept!

PM me the link please thnx.

PMed.

has anyone outbid me?

Nope. Everyone just asks for the link and doesn’t respond. :man_shrugging:

Can you PM me the link please?

PMed.

link please?

PMed.

Hey, please send the name. Thank you

PMed!

Link or username please

PMed.