[SELLING] Monetized One MILLION Subscriber Football Channel w/ Verified Badge (68k+ Lifetime Revenue)

Amount of subscribers: 1,365,000+
Country of subscribers (majority): Brazil & USA
Topic/Niche: Football (Soccer)
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description:

This massive one million plus subscriber YouTube channel not only has a verified tick but it is also monetized. Massive monetized channels are hard to come by nowadays due to guidelines set in place by YouTube. It has not been uploaded on in quite a bit as I haven’t found the time to manage this baby so it is definitely not as active as it used to be. Of the 94 videos uploaded, only 25 are copyrighted. The channel has been monetized for the past 2 months now after not being monetized for over a year. 38.4% of the lifetime views are from premium, tier 1 countries.

General FAQ:

1. How did you acquire the channel?
  • I purchased this channel from the original owner nearly two years ago and have not had any problems whatsoever.
  1. Are the Silver and/or Gold Play buttons available?
  • As a matter of fact, yes! Both play buttons (silver & gold) AND the silver & gold metal letters are available to purchase. I will provide you with a code to use on the YouTube award redemption site where you can purchase these accessories and input whatever name you would like to have on the awards.
  1. Have you made money from the channel when it was not monetized?
  • Yes! In fact, you can do so yourself. I have done not only full promotional videos for payments in the lower $X,XXX range and pre-roll advertisements for amounts on the $XXX range, but I have also sold end-screen promotions for only 24 hours in the $XXX range.

NOTE: Offers in the $X,XXX range will not be considered.

PM me for the channel URL! Screenshots of analytics attached below.

2 Likes

Send over the link please :slight_smile:

PMed!

What % of subs are from USA/UK/CA/AU?

What % of subs have the bell icon on?

Thanks

Added a screenshot to the post showing this! 30.6%

Adds up to 13.1% lifetime views from those 4 countries.

When it comes to tier 1 premium countries, lifetime views add up to 38.4% premium.

1 Like

Current offer is 15k. I will be selling this tomorrow unless outbid within that time.

Not even marked premium​:sneezing_face::joy::joy:

Still have to follow the rules even as an Admin :stuck_out_tongue: Minimum 50% tier 1 countries.

1 Like

Price?
Do you have link?

PMed.

Can you send over the link please? :grinning:

Please ID verify first.

Please send me the link and your best offer. Thanks

Link and your asking price or best offer?

Currently under an open checkout ticket.

1 Like