Selling my 200k+ Makeup/Beauty Instagram that gets 50million+ weekly impressions!

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 205,000
Topic/Niche: Makeup/Beauty
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic (Power likes)

Description: Selling this super active account that makes about $800+ monthly from ads and an extra $1000+ a month from my online store, which I advertise with the account. Gets over 300k+ views on every video! The account grows between 5k-15k organic followers every single day! Perfect if you own a store/plan to create a store in the niche and or just want something to make an extra income from. I’ll teach you how to keep it active and my organic method of growing that fast. PM me for the username

1 Like

Please PM the username. Based off the stats this account looks beautiful :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It is :grin:

1 Like

Hi, This sounds very interesting! Could you please DM me more info including revenue breakdown for last year? Thanks

Page link

page handle please?

username please

Send me username and price please

Still available. Currently at 300k+ and revenue at over $800 this month. Current asking price is $12k

PM the page link please.

Send me the @pleasd

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.