SOLD ! Selling my 266K followers FB page (PREMIUM) 95% USA

Country of followers (majority):USA
Amount of followers:266,000
Topic/Niche:MEME
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):Organic

Description:
I am selling my meme page, that I owned since 2014!
I have worked with it since day one, and grown it organically.
Used to post Instant Articles from other pages, made around 1-2k a day (back when IA was trending)
I hade to delete all the content, due to the ghost limited reach bug, just started posting again and the engagement is crazy.
Videos work amazing as well, used to get millions of views (make sure to use copyright free videos though to avoid restrictions)
No Monetization Violations - Just Policy Issues - Limited Originality of Content
Never used it with AdBreaks, though it has amazing great potential.
PS (The page is not for people who don’t know what they are doing, it must follow and comply the FB rules in order for it to be successful, I am not hiding anything, I have put every information bad or good, so you know what you are buying)
Serious buyers only! And not willing to negotiate the price for the moment!
Thank you!
Some metrics and details below:
8QVHA6

rnVsU3

1 Like

Hi, can you please post some post insights from the last weeks?

How is the reach of links compared to videos and pics?

Also, how long does it take to overcome the ghost limited reach after you delete all the content?
I have a similar problem in one of my pages…

Of course!
Both Meme and Funny videos do awesome, videos can go viral overnight!
I deleted all the content, and unpublished the page for a while to remove the ghost limited reach!

4lTFpy
mGFxdE

What do you mean by ghost limited?

Pm price and link please

The ghost limit is limited or no reach on posts (without any restrictions), but as I said that is fixed, and I want to be as much transparent as possible, so I described every problem that the page had during the years. Price is listed, I will pm you the link!

Inbox the link

Link? Cost?

Price for the next 24 hours is 6K!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.